Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about what’s available on site by viewing onsite amenities.
- Early departure? Don’t worry—we have you covered. Just sign the breakfast list, indicating “picnic” and we’ll have a light, to-go breakfast ready for you in our guest refrigerator.
- Getting low on clean clothes? We have three coin-operated washers and dryers, with free laundry soap for your use.
- Wireless? Yes!
- Want to pack lighter? We have blow dryers in each bathroom, so you can leave yours at home.
- Need an extended stay location? We offer a special weekly rate. Just ask!
- Need to connect with friends and family? We’ve got a guest computer printer to help you keep in touch.
- Forgot something? We have some typical toiletries available (toothbrush, toothpaste, needle and thread, etc.) Just ask!
- Need to store luggage? We have some secure storage space where you can leave your baggage while you enjoy your wilderness experience, unencumbered by all that heavy luggage.
- Do you need ice for the ice bucket for that fish you caught? We have a commercial ice machine in the upstairs dining room to fill your ice chest.
- Breakfast is included in the rate of all rooms and apartments associated with 7 Gables Inn & Suites. It is served daily, in the main dining room, above the three bays of the main inn.